Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Me From My Hometown: Bongabon

Welcome Arch of Bongabon
Welcome Arch of Bongabon

Bongabon, located near the boundary of Nueva Ecija and Aurora province, the place where I grew and experienced many first times; my first walk, run, play and everything! I still remember whenever I will go out and see my friends, we always play in the field and tumble over the haystacks and afterwards we’ll go travel farther until late afternoon.
It’s really fun being young and it’s more fun when you had experienced and enjoyed a lot while you’re young. As I grow, I’ve met many generous people and have known more about our hometown. How beautiful and wonderful it is cause it has so much to offer to its people. Its reach grounds that give the people their primary source of livelihood and making it as the leading producer of onion in the Philippines and in Southeast Asia gaining its title “Onion Basket of the Philippines”.
Bongabon is not just an Onion Basket, it also produces corn, more often rice and vegetables. Aside from agriculture related businesses, there are also many resorts operating in the area that offers good services not only for the people of Bongabon but for tourists as well. For me, resorts in Bongabon offer one of the cheapest services in the province with an entrance of not more than 35 pesos.
Beautiful sceneries can also be found in Bongabon such as the Ilog Jordan in Barangay Olivete and the mountain range found in Barangay Labi. You can see the sun set and rise in the horizon through the vast expanse of fields as if it is intended to raise the people residing there. In my place where I earned numerous things about my existence, I committed many mistakes and came up with realizations that serve as my foundation in facing my present life now. I learned to remain humble and simple because just like my hometown, glorious moments and things come from those who are simple and yet very promising. Indeed, simplicity discourages complications.

The Labi Bridge at Bongabon
The Labi Bridge
Thus, Bongabon as a small and simple city served as my shelter for so many times up to now, my dearest family still lives there. This is the place where countless moments are so much worthy to treasure and buried even at the deepest part of heart. Bongabon is my hometown, my shelter and my life. Wherever I go in the future, Bongabon will still be the best place I ever been and already left a very special spot in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Users of mobile devices around the world are in need of apps.
    http://trendebook.com/wapos-ru/

    ReplyDelete

Google Pagerank icon